Overview : PMI-PMP®
- Most Renowned certification for Project Managers
- Useful for All Industries
- PMP® Certified Professionals get 20% higher salary
- Total 7.24 Lakh+ PMP® Certified Professionals Globally
- 1.57 million New PM roles will be created globally every year until 2020
Browse FAQs for more details.
How is Our Training Different?
- Know the Trainer and Interact before Training
- Experienced faculty (20+ yrs. Industry Experience)
- Maximum 20 participants per batch
- Thorough support post-training (by the same trainer)
- Money back guarantee
Upcoming PMP® Courses
FAQs about PMI-PMP® Training and Exam :
Coursefountain brings courses from Top Project Management instructors at one place, giving you the choice w.r.t. Course Content, Trainer Profile, Cost, Schedule etc. These instructors have been main reason behind the successful PMP® Courses run by some of the well-known institutes in India and abroad.
- Choice : This is a unique and unmatched offering in the Professional Learning domain. We get you courses from various instructors, so that you can select the most suited one for you w.r.t. Course Content, Trainer Profile, Cost, Location, Schedule etc.
- Focus and Engagement : These courses are owned and delivered by the instructors themselves. So you get a better attention and engagement before, during and after the training than anywhere else.
- Classroom Mode of Delivery : We believe in Classroom based Learning, which has statistically been proven to be more effective than fully online courses.
- Batch-size : In contrast to existing training providers, where the batch size goes beyond 50, we strictly restrict it to a maximum of 20 participants per batch.
- End-to-End support : Post training support is provided by the same instructor who delivers the sessions, whereas in most of the other cases there are less experienced trainers for the support role.
- Affordability : We claim that you can't get these instructors at a lower rate anywhere else, making the courses affordable for you.